From CRM internet eNabled Call Centre to the Anymedia Customer
Information Centre interview by Niels Kjellerup, Editor
& Publisher Call Centre Managers Forum 28.04.00
In this first exclusive interview since Lucent Technologies on
March 28th announced the formation of its New Enterprise Networks Group MD,
South Pacific Region, Steven R Weeks (Click
here for BIO & Photo) shares the vision of the future of todays call centres
and where Lucent technologies is headed with its new organisation.
Summary: (Interview in full click
The New Enterprise Networks Group of Lucent Technologies (NENG)
sees the iCall Centre as the next step towards the Anymedia Customer
- The New Enterprise Networks Group & Lucent technologies will maintain
its global Number 1 position in the Call Centre Market.
- The New Enterprise Networks Group will enable customers to interact with
its suppliers and customers via the communications media & devices of their choice,
and receive the same level of service that they traditionally receive over voice.
- The New Enterprise Networks Group is able to provide total eBusiness
Solution with its data, voice & infrastructure products.
- The New Enterprise Networks Group will continue to support its small to
mid-size customer base This market is being addressed by increasing BusinessPartners teams
through its established distribution channels in both Australia & New Zealand.
- The New Enterprise Networks Group is aggressively developing new eNabled
solutions for this market including IPES (IP Exchange Systems) suite of products
specifically targeted at the IP enabled small to medium enterprise customers.
- The New Enterprise Networks Group includes the Bell Labs and is
committed to remain a leader in the R&D field has been further strengthened by the
Back to Top of the Page, iCall Centre or Home Page.